Navigating the Database
The primary component of the NRLD website is the NRLD Technical Notes (similar to a monograph); these are used to accompany and describe the data in the archive. To monitor recent activity such as new Technical Notes or recent changes to previously published Technical Notes, see the Activity link. Finally, each Technical Note allows for comments to be made. These can be in the form of suggestions, questions, or new usages. Comments will need to be approved.
- NRLD Technical Notes– Index of the NRLD Technical Notes.
- About Us– A brief description of the the NRLD.
Contributing to the Database
- Contact the NRLD editor to discuss the data you wish to share (TechNoteEditor@nrld.org)
- Download the NRLD Technical Note template and start writing your Technical Note
- Compile your files to accompany the Technical Note, using .zip compression for large sets of files. The NRLD editor will give you an upload website.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org.